THE INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTAL COALITION /
ORANGE COUNTY (IEC/OC)
Annual Holiday Charity Event
Sunset Boat Tour at Huntington Harbor
Date: December 8, 2022 (Thursday)
Time: Board Boat 3:00PM, Boat Departs 3:30PM, Boat Returns 5:30PM (Low Tide Tour requires early departure)
BOAT LEAVES PROMPTLY AT 3:30PM
Location: Prince Charters, 3821 Warner Ave., Huntington Beach Harbor, CA 92649
**Food and Two Drink Tickets are INCLUDED in registration fees!
Registration Fee (No Refunds, add $20 after 12/5):
What to Expect?
- We will tour the Harbor and learn about its history and storm water protections in place from guest speakers from the City of Huntington Beach, Public Works - Engineering Department.
- This will be great time to socialize and enjoy food and drinks with up to 30 of your IEC/OC colleagues! SPACE IS LIMITED
- Please bring a new, unwrapped toy for children aged 0 - 18 years old, to be donated to Orange County's Operation Santa Claus.
- Also, wear your best Holiday HAT/SWEATER for a group picture!
- Free parking is available across Warner Ave at the Bolsa Chica Conservancy. Guests cross the street at crosswalk and light to get to the fire station. Boarding is next door to the fire station.
Register Now (click on the link below):
Note: Registration will be automatically CANCELLED (after 10 minutes) if payment is NOT made online (with a debit/credit card) at the time of Registration.
If your registration gets cancelled automatically for non-payment, please register again and complete online payment along with registration.
Contact for Registration Help: Dan Chavez; Tel: (562) 900-7466 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toy Donations: Please bring a new, unwrapped toy for children aged 0 - 18 years old, to be donated to Orange County's Operation Santa Claus.Sponsorships Available:
A. Platinum Sponsor - $300 (Limit 1)
Benefits: (a) Acknowledgement on the Announcement Flyers/Emails, (b) Acknowledgement at the beginning of the Program, and (c) TWO Free Event Registrations.
B. Gold Sponsor - $200 (Limit 1)
Benefits: (a) Acknowledgement on the Announcement Flyers/Emails, (b) Acknowledgement at the beginning of the Program, and (c) ONE Free Event Registration.
Sponsorship Help: Please contact Dan Chavez at (562) 900-7466 or email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industrial Environmental Coalition/Orange County
P.O. Box 61511, Irvine, California 92602
Tel: (657) 210-2432 Email: email@example.com Website: www.iecoc.net