INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTAL COALITION
IEC/OC REGULATORY COMMITTEE MEETING
Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Add this Meeting to my calendar)
Location: Call in Meeting
RSVP: John Gleason , IEC/OC Regulatory Committee Chair
email@example.com Tel: (949) 981-3867.
You are invited to attend the IEC/OC Regulatory Committee Meeting Conference Call to keep industry partners updated on regulatory initiatives that affect businesses and get involved in the shaping of upcoming regulations and legislation.
How to Join the Regulatory Committee Meeting
Please join the call via your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Click on the link below:
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
Access Code: 583-050-229
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: To install please click here:
Regulatory Committee Members
Regulatory Committee Director – John Gleason
Stormwater/Water Chair – Mehran Ebrahimi/ Elizabeth Zernik
Waste Chair – Dave Boggs/ Hari Gupta / Bob Rost
Air Chair – Chris Waller / Paul Engle
Safety Chair – Amir Baum
Air Subcommittee Topics
- CARB Criteria Pollutants and Toxics Emissions Report (CTR) update
- SCAQMD Rule 461 proposed amendments
- SCAQMD Rule 1147, 1147.1, 1147.2, and 1100 update
Water/Stormwater Subcommittee Topics
- MSGP review and comments submitted by IECOC by May 25 – status update
- Industrial General Permit amendment effective date July 1, 2020 - May 1st—IECOC sent request for opinion letter, status update.
- QISP training to go online.
Waste Subcommittee Topics
- Electronic Verification Questionnaire for waste generators
- DTSC Covid-19 Guidance for Hazardous Waste Generators
- Highly Controlled Used Oil (HCUO) – non hazardous determination
Health and Safety Subcommittee Topics
- Driving indicators to improve safety performance
- Safely handling flammable and combustible liquids
- Cal/OSHA interim guidelines for COVID-19 required training under IIPP.
Invite a Guest:- Members are encouraged to invite a guest and introduce them to IEC/OC.
Industrial Environmental Coalition/Orange County
P.O. 61511, Irvine, CA 92602
Tel: 657.210.2432 or D.S.R.K. Srinivas: (714) 914-3650. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.iecoc.net
Unsubscribe from event announcements